Subject: Fimnet in Clear - D-Box owners
From: "Chris Heaton" <gb89@cityscape.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:03:31 GMT

For everyone who has been strugling to receive the weak Filmnet signals
from 27.5W with the Red menu of the D-Box, GOOD NEWS.

A strong, unscrambled Filmnet signal is now available from Thor2A. No need
for the Red menu, just scan it in and watch. The specs are:-

Freq: 11.278
Pol:   Vertical
SR:   24,500
FEC: 7/8

The package includes Filmnet 1 Nordic, Filmnet 2 Nordic, Hallmark Nordic.
No subtitles on any of these! Happy viewing as long as it lasts!

Regards Chris
--
gb89@cityscape.co.uk
Home Page http://www.cisgb89.demon.co.uk